NAD + Treatment
NAD + Treatment
Call for pricing
Anyone who suffers from reduced energy levels, feels sluggish and fatigued, or feels like their mind is continuously foggy can be a great candidate for this type of IV treatment. Replenishing your body’s NAD+ levels can drastically reduce these types of feelings and provide additional benefits.
People who are struggling with the side effects of aging or who suffer from certain age-related illnesses or chronic conditions are also excellent candidates, however, these infusions can also be beneficial for healthy individuals.
For example, it’s often recommended for athletes who want to enhance their performance and endurance and speed up their recovery times after intense exercise or an injury.
People often describe feeling like a mental fog has been lifted after undergoing NAD+ therapy. This overall improvement in mental sharpness helps guests feel better day to day and contributes to their overall feelings of wellness. Furthermore, one of the most noticeable side effects of getting old is a decline in cognitive function. Forgetting things, lack of concentration, and general mental fogginess are some of the more specific outcomes.
A simple NAD+ IV infusion can help activate your brain’s neuron function by helping cells regenerate and protect them against damage. This results in increased mental cognition, including better mental clarity, higher concentration, and enhanced memory function.
This overall boost in brain function can also help guests overcome other types of mental struggles. IV therapy can help you battle against common conditions like depression, anxiety, and mood disorders.
Whether you’re fighting chronic fatigue due to illness or just feeling the effects of getting older, NAD+ can make you feel more energetic and put a spring back in your step again. A coenzyme infusion administered intravenously helps provide energy to your body’s cells on a molecular level.
Besides improving your overall energy, NAD+ also contributes to a healthy metabolism. A smoothly-functioning metabolism is an important part of dealing with weight management and blood sugar issues.
Since it is one of your body’s natural coenzymes that promotes cell regeneration, supplementing NAD+ levels through an IV drip can reduce inflammation and help your body recover faster from an injury. The coenzyme also assists in the activation of poly ADP-ribose polymerases (PARPS) to repair damaged DNA inside your body.
Please note that all of our treatments can be customized at an additional cost. Please look at our add on menu to optimize your treatment.
• Vitamin B complex: Promote digestive function, increase neurological function, ramp up white blood cell production, ease nausea, and boost your energy.
• Vitamin B12: Boost your energy levels! Cobalamin (B12) boosts your immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells.
• Vitamin C: Reduce inflammation and irritation in your tissues while boosting your immune system.
• Glutathione: One of the most essential molecules for a healthy system! Glutathione can inhibit the production of inflammatory molecules, alleviating pain and helping you avoid illness.
• Magnesium: Magnesium comes with a host of benefits, including a healthy immune system, muscle and nerve maintenance, and a regulated heartbeat.
• MIC & carnitine (counts as four add-ins): MIC (methionine, inositol, and choline) and carnitine can boost your metabolism and increase your energy levels decreased due to dehydration.
• Ketorolac : Prescription strength anti-inflammatory and pain reducer.
• Dexamethasone: Effective allergy relief, inflammation reduction and migraine control.
• NAD+ : Also tied to improved metabolism, NAD+ can boost brain regeneration and give you a kick of serotonin to improve your mood and decrease symptoms of stress.
• Taurine: This essential amino acid helps maintain electrolyte commonly depleted during dehydration. Other benefits include inflammation control and a stronger immune system.
• Zinc: Improve immune function and slow microbe reproduction. Reduce the duration of common bugs and keep you healthy.
• Anti-nausea medicine: Nausea can be another common side effect of dehydration.
Block the nervous system signal transmissions that cause an upset stomach to quickly ease your nausea and vomiting.
• Anti-heartburn and/or reflux medicine: Temporarily decrease acid secretion in your
stomach for some reflux relief.
• Anti-inflammatory and/or pain medicine: Medication infused into your IV drip may be able to help calm inflammation associated with dehydration.
• Biotin: Promote healthy hair, skin and nails.
• Lipotropic Injection: Available via IV push or intramuscular injection. Specifically targets primary fat deposits to shed unwanted weight.