This idea is built on the work of the late doctor John Myers and will leave you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed period now a mainstay treatment, the Myers cocktail is noted to be an effective therapy to maintain Wellness and treat acute or chronic illnesses and diseases with regular administration. Our powerful combination of vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants and fluids can pack a punch. First developed by Doctor John Myers, it was originally used for the symptoms of chronic conditions like fatigue, migraines and asthma. It can also be used to age short-term conditions like exhaustion, dehydration and hangovers.
There are plenty occasions to give our bodies a little extra care and attention. Packs will have necessary nutrients and vitamins, a Myers cocktail can help you enjoy the following health benefits
- Refreshing full body hydration
• Boost if necessary, vitamins and nutrients
• Rejuvenating increase in your energy levels
• Reduce stress, anxiety and tiredness
• Improve mood
• alleviate chronic symptoms like inflammation, migraines and cramps
• Strengthen immune system
• Restore balance in your body
• Helps mitigate the effects of seasonal allergies
Please note that all of our treatments can be customized at an additional cost. Please look at our add on menu to optimize your treatment.
• Vitamin B complex: Promote digestive function, increase neurological function, ramp up white blood cell production, ease nausea, and boost your energy.
• Vitamin B12: Boost your energy levels! Cobalamin (B12) boosts your immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells.
• Vitamin C: Reduce inflammation and irritation in your tissues while boosting your immune system.
• Glutathione: One of the most essential molecules for a healthy system! Glutathione can inhibit the production of inflammatory molecules, alleviating pain and helping you avoid illness.
• Magnesium: Magnesium comes with a host of benefits, including a healthy immune system, muscle and nerve maintenance, and a regulated heartbeat.
• MIC & carnitine (counts as four add-ins): MIC (methionine, inositol, and choline) and carnitine can boost your metabolism and increase your energy levels decreased due to dehydration.
• Ketorolac : Prescription strength anti-inflammatory and pain reducer.
• Dexamethasone: Effective allergy relief, inflammation reduction and migraine control.
• NAD+ : Also tied to improved metabolism, NAD+ can boost brain regeneration and give you a kick of serotonin to improve your mood and decrease symptoms of stress.
• Taurine: This essential amino acid helps maintain electrolyte commonly depleted during dehydration. Other benefits include inflammation control and a stronger immune system.
• Zinc: Improve immune function and slow microbe reproduction. Reduce the duration of common bugs and keep you healthy.
• Anti-nausea medicine: Nausea can be another common side effect of dehydration.
Block the nervous system signal transmissions that cause an upset stomach to quickly ease your nausea and vomiting.
• Anti-heartburn and/or reflux medicine: Temporarily decrease acid secretion in your
stomach for some reflux relief.
• Anti-inflammatory and/or pain medicine: Medication infused into your IV drip may be able to help calm inflammation associated with dehydration.
• Biotin: Promote healthy hair, skin and nails.
• Lipotropic Injection: Available via IV push or intramuscular injection. Specifically targets primary fat deposits to shed unwanted weight.