Anxiety IV Treatment
IV therapy is customized to fit your specific needs. To do this, our will work with you to understand the cause of your pain. For example, if inflammation is present, the proper IV therapy will work to boost your immune system, encouraging it to heal these areas and reduce the inflammation present. In other cases, you may have muscle damage. An infusion of magnesium or other nutrients can help to encourage regrowth of these areas. The goal is to provide the body with a high amount of quality nutrition. Nutrients in IV therapy may include magnesium, calcium, Vitamin C, and B vitamins. These nutrients can help to improve many of the organ’s abilities to work, such as stimulating the immune system. It also helps the body to fight off inflammation and damage.
Please note that all of our treatments can be customized at an additional cost. Please look at our add on menu to optimize your treatment.
• Vitamin B complex: Promote digestive function, increase neurological function, ramp up white blood cell production, ease nausea, and boost your energy.
• Vitamin B12: Boost your energy levels! Cobalamin (B12) boosts your immune system by increasing the production of white blood cells.
• Vitamin C: Reduce inflammation and irritation in your tissues while boosting your immune system.
• Glutathione: One of the most essential molecules for a healthy system! Glutathione can inhibit the production of inflammatory molecules, alleviating pain and helping you avoid illness.
• Magnesium: Magnesium comes with a host of benefits, including a healthy immune system, muscle and nerve maintenance, and a regulated heartbeat.
• MIC & carnitine (counts as four add-ins): MIC (methionine, inositol, and choline) and carnitine can boost your metabolism and increase your energy levels decreased due to dehydration.
• Ketorolac : Prescription strength anti-inflammatory and pain reducer.
• Dexamethasone: Effective allergy relief, inflammation reduction and migraine control.
• NAD+ : Also tied to improved metabolism, NAD+ can boost brain regeneration and give you a kick of serotonin to improve your mood and decrease symptoms of stress.
• Taurine: This essential amino acid helps maintain electrolyte commonly depleted during dehydration. Other benefits include inflammation control and a stronger immune system.
• Zinc: Improve immune function and slow microbe reproduction. Reduce the duration of common bugs and keep you healthy.
• Anti-nausea medicine: Nausea can be another common side effect of dehydration.
Block the nervous system signal transmissions that cause an upset stomach to quickly ease your nausea and vomiting.
• Anti-heartburn and/or reflux medicine: Temporarily decrease acid secretion in your
stomach for some reflux relief.
• Anti-inflammatory and/or pain medicine: Medication infused into your IV drip may be able to help calm inflammation associated with dehydration.
• Biotin: Promote healthy hair, skin and nails.
• Lipotropic Injection: Available via IV push or intramuscular injection. Specifically targets primary fat deposits to shed unwanted weight.